Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Coming back


Oh my goodness! I feel as if I am coming out of an underground tunnel. I have been busy, distracted or not in the mood to scrapbook. But I remembered Lain Ehmann's comment about creativity being similar to exercise, doing it daily is better. So, a little here and there should get the creative mojo back. First, I worked on my halloween cards and candy holders and then I worked on some layouts.

Thanks to Scrap Happy's august sketch, I was able to put together a layout fairly quickly. Of course, Jenni Bowlin's Be Our Guest line was huge help as well. It came in my fun Apron Strings kit. There was a prompt from Scrapping Everyday Miracles about friends going the distance and it inspired me. Although I did not follow all of their criteria, I used them as inspiration.

Last month, two friends from Louisville, flew out to visit me. They traveled across the continent just to see me. I was so excited. They came for my birthday and stayed the week. We had a great time. So, in thinking about friends who literally went the distance, I scrapped this fun photo of Renee and Alice in Little Tokyo. Hope that you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment