Monday, November 29, 2010

Homemade Christmas




This year I worked several weeks on a homemade Christmas and Hanukkah. Most of our families will receive Cranberry-wine jelly, pecan-praline syrup, pecan-maple syrup and savory applesauce. The silver lining to the intense hot work of canning is a truly tasty gift! I decorated and labeled the jars and included some other treats.

For the Christmas goers, I made Christmas journals, with pages for keeping track of favorite memories and recipes.

Of course, since I am constantly moving forward, I am already making a list of other homemade gifts I can make for next year. Once I get these boxes in the mail, I intend to take a breather. Then open the Christmas binder and begin notes for 2011.

Hope everyone's shopping or crafting is going super swell!

No comments:

Post a Comment