Monday, July 18, 2011

At the County Fair



I love the fair! Having grown up in Columbus, Ohio it is required. We have one of the biggest state fairs in the country. It always took us two days for the fair. One day was junk food and rides...and what a gruesome combination that can be if you are not careful. The next day was shows and livestock. This day was reserved for horse shows, quilt shows and various cooking demonstrations. Then we would tour the stockyards and choose our favorite chicken!

This year I had the pleasure of attending the San Diego County fair. It was delightful! I saw a llama competition for the first time. This was also the first time I saw a turkey corn dog and deep fried girl scout cookies! You just cannot beat the fair for fascinating entertainment and quality cuisine!

Hope that you enjoy the layout! This is paper from my smaller than a breadbox Apron Strings kit. It is Echo Park's Summer Days. It was so much fun to play with and such a great mix of colors for my fun fair pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment