Monday, January 16, 2012

Mini albums...another attempt



I love mini-albums! I love how they look and how creative people can get with them. I love how small and cutesy they are. However, I really have trouble making them. It is always a struggle for me to get it together and make it look...well, decent. I have an incredibly talented friend whose mini-albums are incredible. She is fabulous. So, I tried to channel her and go for it.

One bright spot is that I started with a great theme- Hawaiian vacation! I had some lovely photos and some incredible additions. I had vintage postcards, maps, and delightful travel stickers. First, I created the chipboard covers and kept them simple. Next, I did all my journaling on the postcards that I had collected. Lastly, I assembled all the parts and put them together.

Hope that you enjoy the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment