Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A lesson in Zebras


Oh my goodness! Thanks to the San Diego Zoo I know far more about zebras than I did before. Now I know that there are three kinds of zebras. There are plains zebras, mountain zebras and Grevy's zebras. Plains zebras have broad stripes all over. Mountain zebras have narrow stripes that widen at the rear and their undercarriages are white. Grevy's zebras have narrow stripes very close together and also have a white undercarriage. A trip to San Diego zoo sure beat out Zoobooks for fun, informative animal knowledge.

Here is a layout I did using the new information I have on zebras. Could not resist some animal nerdiness on a layout! I used more of the Imaginisce happy camper line and a little bit of October Afternoon's county fair. All came from Apron Strings kits. No real surprise to anyone I am sure. Hope that you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment