Friday, June 10, 2011

Cupcake Time


On a good recommendation, we tried a place called Yummy Cupcake. It was very good. There were four of us and thus we were able to split four cupcakes four ways. It was incredible! After sampling the red velvet, the yummy chocolate, the peanut butter chocolate and the lemon bar cupcake, we declared a winner. It was the lemon bar cupcake hands down! We are talking graham cracker crust, lemon curd and cream cheese frosting. Few things in life are better than this combination.

Naturally, I scrapped this momentous occasion, because as I remind AAA, "if we don't scrap it, it didn't happen!"

Paper is from October Afternoon 5 & Dime collection and the sketch is from ScrapHappy group. Not sure that I am done with this layout. I may want to add some more bling, but for now I am content!

Hope that you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog. Sorry it took me a long time to get back with you. I appreciate that you stopped by. The cupcake sure looks yummy! Lemon bar cupcake sound so tempting! I'm also inviting you to join our new page http://www.berry71bleu.com/. We have monthly challenges and if you just want to share your photos in our gallery or chat in our forum, you are more than welcome to..love your page..I love October Afternoon's paper..very retro.

    ReplyDelete