Thursday, June 9, 2011

Father's Day


Be prepared! Father's Day is coming up and I finally got to sit down and put together some cards. Now, while my father and my father-in-law do not fully understand my cult...hobby, I meant hobby, they do enjoy the results. Both my father and father-in-law love getting homemade cards. In fact, at the ripe old age of 30 something, I have managed to make it to the refrigerator again! High praise! Hopefully they will enjoy these as well.

The paper is scrap left over from Adorn It Family Heritage. I threw in some old silk flowers, buttons and a hand cut heart. (Can you believe that despite my love of punches, I do not own a heart punch?!!) This card is scraplifted from a Papercraft magazine from 2008. It is one of my favorites and had several variations of this card.

Hope that you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment