Thursday, December 23, 2010

Embellishment Craze


Two of my scrapbooking friends have sent me the cutest treats! My friend, Amanda, has sent me a handmade fabric bird that is beautiful. And it makes it so hard to use, because it cannot go on just any page. And my friend Dara, sent me a super cool paper pack of Bella Road's Christmas line. Without which, a few folks would have been without Christmas Cards this year.

So, I got to thinking. What super cool and fun gift can I send to them as a thank you? Luckily, I live near the fashion and flower district. I put the rain boots on and headed to Maple Craft on (surprise) Maple between Olympic and 9th. Love this place. Snagged some beautiful ribbon flowers, found some coordinating ribbon to go with them and threw in some butterflies for good measure. Headed to Little Tokyo and bought up a few Japanese postcards that will make great journal tags and added some star shaped wooden beads painted in a variety of colors.

I hope they have as much fun using the supplies as I did making the kits. Good times!


No comments:

Post a Comment