Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cleaning out the stuff


I have been working hard at cleaning out my scrapbooking supplies and making this place more livable. In the course of organizing and purging, I found some stamped images that I never got around to coloring or using. It was time.

Since I felt a little under the weather today, I colored! It was strangely comforting, like an artistic chicken noodle soup! Quite nice. I love the image of these two little girls but could not come up with a good plan for them. The only thing to do was to head over to the Mojo Monday folks and get a great sketch idea. Next, I hit my scrap draw. I am going through a lot of older paper. Paper that I like and have finally found a use for.

These cards look like Gillian cards to me. Gillian just turned four, as in this week, just turned four. She loves people, she loves to be creative and would probably just love to have some fun cards to send to her Grandpa and her "bestest Rita."

So thanks to the Stamping Bella group for the fun stamp, and thanks to the Mojo Monday folks for the fun sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment