Friday, April 29, 2011

LOAD for May

I am getting ready for what sounds like Scrapbooking Boot Camp. I signed up Layout a Day (LOAD). Basically, you get a daily prompt focusing on a theme for the week and then you scrap a layout. Repeat each day for 31 days and then you have 31 layouts completed. It looks like crazy fun and I am hoping to have the strength to complete this awesome project.

Here come the nerves! I have travel plans for one week this month, so I am getting a homemade kit together to take with me and then I am going to beg my friend for the use of her paper trimmer. Hopefully, I will be able to scrap and tell a lot of the my everyday stories. And it gives me the chance to blog for 31 straight days on my scrapbooking. Look out gang!

Preparation has begun. First, I gathered up supplies and hit the Maple Craft Center for ribbon and flowers. I gathered my paper, cardstock and other embellishments and put them together-ready to go. Then I made sure that I have enough adhesive to last me! Next, I ordered and picked up the photos and organized them by layout plan. Lastly, I made up some casseroles and gathered my take out menus. May should be quite fun!

Get ready, I know that I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment