Sunday, April 10, 2011

You guessed it...


Another round of thank you cards! These were inspired by the lovely Shimelle from her True Scrap class. In her scrap class she addressed the issue of paper hoarding. See, I just knew there was a program for me...instead of 12 though, she gave us 6 steps. One of the most important steps is to use the paper when you love it. I have been holding on to this My Little Shoebox paper for the longest time. This is the Sky's the Limit- Follow the Cloud page. I love the clouds, the sunny yellow on the flip side, everything is just lovely on this paper. But it was time to let go. (Don't tell, but I kept one sheet. Shhhh, it is our secret!)

So, I played! It is amazing how much fun it is to play with paper you love! I just sat down, and began cutting and arranging and came up with a series of fun cards. Another batch of thank you cards sent off to the troops! I'm just gonna keep sending cards, 'til they send 'em home!

Have a great day everyone, may it be sunny with blue and pink clouds!

No comments:

Post a Comment