Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pictures have arrived!!


Snapfish has sent me the photos. Finally, I was able to put my fun True Scrap knowledge into action. I started with the Shimelle Six Step program... basically cutting up all my favorite paper into large blocks before I even knew what my layout would look like. Yikes! (Pause for indrawn hiss of breath!) It turned out to be a lot of fun. I did not use up all the paper in a way that I would have liked, but I was able to get a lot of pages done quickly. There is still a two-page layout that I am not wild about. Will have to play around with it until I like it. But the rest made me happy because... finally, I was using up my fun paper!

This first layout was the story of my fun trip to the Reagan Presidential library. If you are ever in the area of Simi Valley, you should definitely check it out. Like the guy or not, the library is incredible. It has a replica of the oval office and an actual decommissioned Airforce One. Good times were had by all.
Here are the results of a pre-cutting program for paper hoarders. You be the judge!

No comments:

Post a Comment