Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gearing up for Valentine's Day



Most people know that I am a part of an organization called Soldiers' Angels. This organization works to get volunteers to send letters, packages and baked goods to our troops stationed in Afghanistan and Iraq. Because it takes a while for mail to get to them, we have to send out items early. So, I am working on my valentines. Thanks to a few blogs out there that provide instructions for candy bar wrappers, I am set. I created about 12 valentine candy holders filled with Hershey bars. I used Pinecone Press Papers, their Red Hots sheet and some pink and cream card stock. The stamp set is one I have had for a few years now, and I am not sure who makes it. I got it on sale a few years ago at Archivers in Louisville. I love the little girl and boy! They are so cute and make me feel like coloring.

Now, I just have to get them in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment