Monday, January 31, 2011

Clutter Free closet

The shoes have been organized and purged. Now I have only the shoes that I use and I know what I need. After my de-cluttering, I am more aware of how difficult it is to keep shoes organized in a small space. Thus, I am on the look out for an organizer/ container for shoes. Keeping the eyes opened!

Thanks to all that work, I am able to now bask in an organized closet, with zero clutter. Now comes the hard work, keeping it that way.

Luckily, the shoes were a lot easier than I thought. So, I had time to work on the linen closet. I cleaned out several large bulky towels that we do not use. We store extra sheets in two flat, roller tubs under the bed. I now have it down to one tub and a tidy closet. Ah, there is nothing like clean space and lovely order to bring a thrill to my heart.

Next stop, orderly dresser!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment