Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nothing like a good sketch



Once again I am pushing past my paper hoarding. I am using the paper for current projects rather than saving it for the best rainy day project ever. What am I saying? It is raining here in Southern California, so I guess I did save it for a rainy day project.

First, a big thank you to Friday Sketchers for a very inspirational sketch. Their design team had some really fun samples to check out! Next, to Stamping Up, I say thanks for the stamp set Life Cycles. It has been more fun that I can tell you. I wish I could display them all, but for now I am just showing off the basket cycle with the friend quote. Lastly, another big thank you to...by now you have probably guessed it, Apron Strings. The paper came from their Smaller than a Breadbox kit. It is Bella Blvd (one of my favorites) from the Sunny Happy Skies collection. I was holding off on using this paper...hoarding it for the perfect project. Then I said, "Jana, this is awesome paper and you have some cards to make. Brighten some days, you old scrooge!" So here we are.

Another round of five thank you cards for the troops. I would almost feel sorry for the super girly cards, but I am just hoping they get to our ladies over there who could probably use some pink and some bling! The last card is a fun friend card that I could not resist playing with.

There is just something about happy paper being used that puts a big smile on my face. Thanks to Sunny Happy Skies, I am a sunny, happy girl!

1 comment:

  1. Jana, this card is super cute...I sooo have to buy me some of them "Apron Spring" paper kits!!! Hope all is well. Thinking of having a scrapbook gathering soon....maybe you can join us?!? Would love to scrap and chat with ya!!!

    Thelma
    tyr_1978@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete