Monday, March 21, 2011

Another round of thanks


Back to the thank you project for the troops. A little boy, Stephen, was inspired to try to send a thank you card to every serviceperson that is currently deployed. After doing a bit of research he came up with a grand total of 180,000 cards. To help him reach his goal, Bazzill is having a contest. For every five thank you cards you make and send in (with form) you are entered to win two tickets to creative escape.

So, here are my next round of entries! It has been a lot of fun making these in addition to supporting the troops I have through Soldier's Angels. Most of the letters I get back assure me that nothing brightens the day of a deployed soldier more than news from home. If you have the time, I really encourage you to participate. Let's help Stephen and the troops!

No comments:

Post a Comment