Thursday, March 17, 2011

Who needs pictures?!



Often times I am more inspired by the paper than the pictures. In this case, I simply had no pictures to distract me. For the first time ever, I missed my little niece's birthday. It would have been impossible to fly from L.A. to Ohio for one weekend. Which means my sister took the pictures. Which means because she is using the excuse of working full time, going to school part time and raising a wild four year old (niece in question) she will give me some lame excuse about not having time to upload pictures right away. Let's hope she does not read this post! :)

I decided to do a page anyway and then like a light from the heavens, my Apron Strings kit arrived with Imaginisce's Animal Crackers line. Oh my goodness, it is a whole lot of circus fun. I cut and played and added some fun baker's string. Then I cut the white cardstock to 4x6 and added them to give my sister an idea of picture placement. So much fun!

Once the layout was complete I was even able to make two cards...with fun sequins! Unfortunately, my terrible photos do not do the colors and the paper justice. Please check it out on Apron Strings website. Nothing like super fun paper and sequins to get the creative juices flowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment