Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thanks to Apron Strings




So, it is a bit obvious that I have not been posting lately. I found that life once again got in the way of my hobbies!

Thanks in large part to Apron Strings I am back on track. First, I got my smaller than a breadbox kit in the mail a few weeks ago and finally got it out to play. Also, they are having all kinds of fun challenges and prompts. Visit the site if you have not already, you will not be disappointed.

I am getting a late start on their challenges so I am working my way through them little by little. This is the second birthday challenge. It is a sketch challenge. Yeah, sketch challenges are usually my favorite because I LOVE to scraplift. I find it very inspirational. Sketches mean that all I have to do is concentrate on paper and pictures, a few of my favorite things (cue: Julie Andrews).

Thank you Apron Strings for getting me back in the groove. Many thanks also to Minds Eye Alphabet Soup and Ranger Paints for getting me in a finger painting, crafting mood.

1 comment:

  1. Great layout. I'm so glad to hear Apron Strings is helping you find some time for, well, you! Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete