Friday, March 18, 2011

A simple housewarming gift from afar



My fabulous friend, Becca is moving! As I type, she is moving boxes, two labs, toddler, baby and husband to a new pad. And I thought I was tired.

After turning to my Apron Strings kit again, I pulled out the We R Memory Keepers' family keepsake line and made her some treats. First, I made her a simple housewarming card. A little bit of Bazzill cardstock and some embellishments and it was complete. Then I thought that she might be busy...pause for understatement. And it will take her a while to scrap a page on the new house, or move. Or even worse, she might forget to take pictures of the moving process and new house. Hence, the playful 8 1/2 x 11 layout for her new home. All she has to do is add the picture and through in a little bit of journaling if she wants.

Another day of sending love from one coast to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment