Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cute pictures take a while to scrap


In addition to my paper hoarding, which is now common knowledge... I am a picture hoarder as well. I know that you are wondering, "where does it end, woman?!" It is just so hard when you see super cute photos! Alright, I will own it, it is just so hard for ME when I have super cute photos. I have to wait for the right, super cute paper and the right, super cute embellishments.

This layout is part of that serendipitous experience. I have super cute pictures of my niece at the local science museum. I have some super cute paper from my Apron Strings kit. More of the Imaginisce Animal Crackers. And I have some super cute star beads and flowers.

The colors do not show that well, but trust me, in person, this layout is a blast. It helps that Gillian is such a cute subject! Apron Strings does it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment